Saturday, April 18, 2009

Director of the CIA

Today I met with the Director of the CIA, who could not revile his name. He seemed like one of the most intelligent guys I have ever met. At first he started just talking about the how the CIA gets blamed for everything that had happened in the United States ever since it was formed after WWII. He began to finally talk about the outbreaks when I asked him if he had ever heard of the Warmbrunn-Knight Report, which was a report of the attacks on China, and what to expect from the zombies. The director said he was supposed to receive a copy, but it was taken by the FBI before it even reached him. This upset me that U.S. protection agencies were competing to find the answer, threating our entire country. This got me asking questions. What if all of the countries had put aside there differences and laid the facts on the table? Could the zombies have been stopped, and saved the human race?

No comments: