Saturday, May 2, 2009

Colonel Christina Eliopolis

Today I met with Christina at the Parnell Air National Guard Base in Tennessee who is a Raptor driver. She flies helicopters to drop off loads of supplies to the relief places across the United States. She wasn't really headed in a direction with my interview, and I thought she'd be some other military war personal talking to me to complain about resources; but she was different. Christina told me about how thankful she was for the people who saved her and her partners. She fell down somewhere in Louisianna and with the help of some organization that finds down military aircraft, she got out safely. I really enjoyed interviewing her, because for a change she was telling me something good about our American Military throughout the WWZ war. Do you think that the American military and government did the best to their ability?

No comments: